After a noise reduction program, based on the results of the measurements has been determined in the first step, the design and specification of the individual products for noise reduction according to the requirements follows.
In the final stage of work we can:
- create a requirements profile together with you
- design coordinated products for noise reduction in the form of 2D and 3D CAD drawings, which also take into account the special requirements of employees and are designed according to ergonomic and aesthetic aspects
- coordinate the proposed solutions with you on a broad basis
- prepare tender documents of the planned noise reduction measures, so that you can request them from different suppliers on identical conditions
- compare the offers received, draw up a price comparison list and advise you on the award of contracts
- if you wish, we can also carry out the production and installation control for you
- carry out acceptance measurements for you after completion of the installation work.
This comprehensive consulting service ensures that the results you want are guaranteed.