I am happy to share my more than 30 years of experience in the field of technical acoustics in training courses and seminars.
Many of my clients use this opportunity to better understand and comprehend the complex aspects of noise reduction.
Among other things, the following is taught in the training courses:
- Explanation of the terms sound pressure level, sound power level, emission, immission.
- Calculating with sound pressure level values.
- Explanation of the terms sound insulation and sound absorption.
- Influence of materials and opening surfaces on the level reduction.
- Explanation of a calculation of the immission level according to TA-Lärm.
Through a better understanding of the subject of acoustics, problems are to be recognized better and earlier, so that targeted solutions can be worked out together in good time.